|Home||» Products||» Powder Feeder||» MPF 3350 Powder Feeder|
MPF 3350 Powder Feeder
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 50000.00 - 500000.00 INR
We are strictly adhering to the industrial standards in order to manufacture and export excellent functioning MPF 700 Twin Powder Feeder. It is designed and assembled under the supervision of our team of experts by using premium quality components with advanced techniques and tools. The provided feeder is used for fine grinding or cracking of rice, maze or other eatable items. The provided MPF 700 Twin Powder Feeder can be owned at economic price range in several models, designs and dimensions.
Number of Canisters
3350 CC Each
120mm (Inner Dia.) x 310mm (Height)
16.5 L x 16.5 B x 26 H (Inches)
(Cabinet/Canister) 1. (Blue/Red) 2. (Blue/Golden) 3. (Blue/Black) 4. (Red/Golden)
220V/ 1P/ 50/60 Hz (OR) 110V/ 1P/ 60Hz
42 Kg (Approx.)
The feeder operates on a constant volumetric feed principle. At the bottom of the pressurized canister, there is powder carrier disk having slotted wheel mounted off center with respect to the canister. A given volume of powder its into each slot and as the disk rotates past the exit port the powder is fed into the powder hose and then to the spray gun by an inert carrier gas such as Nitrogen. The powder feed rate is directly proportional to the powder disk rpm which can be controlled from the front panel.
- Feed rate can be easily varied from 1 RPM up to 29 RPM.
- Large canister capacity.
- Low wear and maintenance requirement.
- It has a digital display which ensures correct readings
- Remote or Local powder feed control selectable.
- Sensor less vector control technology for accurate RPM control.
- It is compatible to a wide range of thermal equipment such as Plasma,HVOF System and Combustion Powder Flame spray systems.
- This unit is provided with powder pressure gauge to regulate the pressure accurately.
- Safety Valve is provided to release high canister pressure when required.
- Supply Ability
- 10 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week