|Home||» Products||» Powder Feeder||» MPF 3350 Twin Powder Feeder|
MPF 3350 Twin Powder Feeder
Number of Canisters
3350 CC Each
120mm (Inner Dia.) x 310mm (Height)
33 L x 16.5 B x 27 H (Inches)
220V/ 1P/ 50-60 Hz OR 110V/ 1P/ 50-60 Hz
84 Kg (Approx.)
The feeder operates on a constant volumetric feed principle. At the bottom of the pressurized canister, there is powder carrier disk having slotted wheel mounted off center with respect to the canister. A given volume of powder its into each slot and as the disk rotates past the exit port the powder is fed into the powder hose and then to the spray gun by an inert carrier gas such as Nitrogen. The powder feed rate is directly proportional to the powder disk rpm which can be controlled from the front panel.
- Its dual hoppers can be operated and controlled independently of each other, for processing flexibility to feed:
- A single material using one or both hoppers
- Two different materials simultaneously
- Two different materials for a layered or bond coat / top coat system
- Designed for non-stop continuous operation of same or different powders.
- Feed rate can be easily varied from 1 RPM up to 29 RPM.
- It has a digital display which ensures correct readings.
- Remote or Local powder feed control selectable.
- Sensor less vector control technology for accurate RPM control.
- It is compatible to a wide range of thermal equipment such as Plasma, HVOF System and Combustion Powder Flame spray systems.
- This unit is provided with powder pressure gauge to regulate the pressure accurately.
- Safety Valve is provided to release high canister pressure when required.